? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 14, 2009

WAS SO INSPIRED I HAD TO DO IT........



Okay so as you all know Kanye West was the biggest asshole in the world last night at the 2009 VMA's when he took the mic from Taylor Swift after winning her award. He Claimed that Beyonce should have won the award and not Taylor Swift. It was the worst of Kanye's arrogance I have EVER seen! Remember when he was the shit?

Next up! Patrick Swayze died today of pancriatic cancer today at age 57! He's like the 12 person to die this year! So this in a way can be tied into the Kanye VMA incident....... I bring you this....... (PRAY THIS DOESNT HAPPEN!)

(!!!!TRADEMARK!!!! I MADE THIS PICTURE USING PAINT BECAUSE I WAS INSPIRED BY MY BOY DREW DYER'S STATUS!!! DOPE!!!)




*PRETTY DAMN LEGIT! CONSIDERING I AM THE GOD OF PAINT*

0 comments: